Ready to get started?
With Sweven you can easily manage vendors,
clients and employees all on the same platform.
We’re looking for hard working, committed, enthusiastic individuals ready to create a positive synergy between technology and organizations who are open and ready to embrace changes, always seeking improvement.
What you’ll find:
Life and work, balanced.
Fully remote environment.
Innovation at its best.
Growth, growth, growth.
Sounds good! How can I Join the Sweven team?
If you’d like to be part of our team, and you are an expert on facilities or facilities maintanance, sales or software development, just send us your info, we’ll do the rest.
If you’d like to be part of our team, and you are related somehow to Maintenance, Sales or Software Development, just send us your info, we’ll do the rest.
Knowledge in AWS Lambda code (Lambda function), particular bucket knowledge of Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis streaming, Amazon SNS and BackEnd services, Java, Go, PowerShell, Node.js, C #, Python and the Ruby code, and API’s.
Intermediate English Functions:
· Create custom back-end services. · Monitor performance in detail. · Execute code in response to requests from Amazon Cloud Front. · Integration with AWS Identity and Access Management. · Administration of computing resources. · Organize your codes in Lambda functions. · Process streaming data stored in Amazon Kinesis.
Knowledge of servers, platforms, storage solutions, connectivity and software, depending on the chosen cloud model: public, private or hybrid, Application architecture, Integration architecture, ITSM / ITOM.
· Develop and coordinate the cloud architecture, develop a cloud adoption strategy and coordinate the process, provide hardware software solutions to optimize the infrastructure, and perform monitoring and privacy tasks in the cloud.
· Plus any of the following certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect.
· IBM Cloud Computing Solution Architect.
Knowledge in Android, IOS. Programming structures. Quality standards in the software industry. Web services, web technologies, web design and animations and knowledge in Scrum / UML / TDD / IC. ACTIVITIES: Creation, maintenance and implementation of the source code that integrates the applications.
°Influence on graphic design and application usability.
°Develop web applications. Creation of application stores.
°Support that is used for its correct operation.
°Review quality standards to ensure that products comply with applicable design regulations.
Knowledge in Lead scoring, knowing the different types of leads (cold, qualified for MQL marketing, qualified for SQL sales), lead generation, display campaigns, content marketing, SEM and advertising on social networks.
Functions: · Production of quality content. · Analyze the distribution strategy. · Optimize forms. · Track results. · Carry out inbound marketing strategies.
Knowledge in Content Marketing focused on selling and persuasion. Knowledge in affiliate marketing to define the budget within the project, Inbound Marketing, Social Media, Design and Web Analytics, GoogleAdWords.
· Define the target audience to which a product or service is going to be offered. · Develop strategies for setting prices respecting the goals of the company and ensuring customer satisfaction. · Manage product distribution channels. Work together with the different areas in order to develop strategies capable of attracting new customers. · Develop and implement advertising and marketing strategies and campaigns in the short and long term. Plan and supervise the implementation of Marketing campaigns and strategies, · Determine ways to measure the impact of Marketing strategies.
Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital media or marketing. Some specialization or knowledge in various social networks (fb, tw, ig). Knowledge in google and FacebookAds. Excellent writing, good spelling. Creative, with design ideas and advanced English. Absolute availability, not working, and excellent internet connection
Intermediate English curriculum and portfolio Knowledge: web design, branding creation, multimedia development and advertising art. Programs Inkscape:
-Experience in montage and photo editing
Bachelor’s degree in administration (or similar), attention to accounts and clients, monitoring the needs or requirements of clients. Knowledge of software and technologies. Experience in sales (US market), project management, personnel management.
professional license, title (in the case of technical nurses technical title), willingness to help, empathy nt.
Preferable experience in IT profiles Degree: Psychology, Administration, Human Resources or related. Intermediate English. Management of different job boards Interviews Sense of urgency. Committed to work I work under pressure